Netherlands Limited Formation
Forming A Netherlands Limited
Usually, it takes about ten working days to set up a Netherlands Ltd or ”BV”, however, a much faster process, taking about three working days is available.
No need to visit a notary in person, we need a certified and legalized copy of a valid passport and proof of address.
In order for us to complete the registration of the company we have to be able to verify if the corporate shareholder designated (and/or management) has the authority to sign the Deed of Incorporation
Our Recent Clients
All services needed to register and operate your company from The Netherlands are provided by us, in addition to a variety of other legal services you may need now or at a later time.
- In order for us to do so, we need to receive an extract from the Companies Register of the corporate entity which will act as shareholder or director.
- If you registered remotely we’ll need to receive Power of Attorney to be able to sign on behalf of the shareholder/director.
- Your company name should be provided in advance so we can check availability
- Capital Deposit is not required, the procedure can be completed from abroad in most instances. Some banks require a mandatory presence of the director for a bank account application.
- English translation of the documents can be provided for an additional fee